UniqueCollection.Barcelona is a web platform for online marketing of all types of clothing products for clothing and accessories.
UNIQUE COLLECTION sells all types of own or third-party products and offers its acquisition through the website.
UniqueCollection.Barcelona is a website that offers the commercialization of all its products to any territory. Shipments outside Spanish territory will be conditioned and subject to the regulations of each country, not being responsible in any case UNIQUE COLLECTION of restrictions, fees, tariffs or similar charges of each of the countries of destination, so in case of shipments outside the Spanish territory UNIQUE COLLECTION will only do the necessary procedures until the product is made available to the company with whom it subcontracts the management of the shipment.
Information about the Products
The descriptions of the Products that are offered on the website are prepared directly by UNIQUE COLLECTION, based on the information given by its collaborators.
Any photograph or graphic representation of the Products contained on the Website are intended to provide as much information as possible to users.
In the event that the Product is not available after the purchase has been made, UNIQUE COLLECTION will inform the user by email of the total or, where appropriate, partial cancellation of the order, proceeding immediately to the refund of the amount, free of charge some for the user.
Prices of the Products
The prices of the products offered through the Website will indicate at all times in a clear and identified manner the basis and the Value Added Tax that corresponds, as well as any other tax that may be applicable.
However, these prices do not include the shipping costs of the products. These are detailed in the payment process and must be accepted by the user at the time of requesting the order.
UNIQUE COLLECTION reserves the right to modify its prices at any time.
The Products will be billed at the price in effect at the time of the order registration.
Purchase of Products and formalization of orders
The purchase of Products by the user through the Website is done following the procedure established on the website from the formulation of the order.
UNIQUE COLLECTION will send an e-mail acknowledgment of receipt and confirmation of the purchase made to the e-mail provided by the user in the data form. The order for Products, and therefore the contract, will be understood as formalized and perfected at the time of receipt of payment of the price by UNIQUE COLLECTION.
Payment of the Products
The payment of the price and shipping costs of the Products purchased through the Website is made immediately from a virtual gateway (Virtual POS) provided by the financial institution of confidence of UNIQUE COLLECTION, which has one of the most advanced technologies for client authentication, incorporating, among others, the VERIFIED by VISA and MASTERCARD SECURECODE protocols.
Once the payment is formalized by the user, he will receive an email with the order number and the confirmation of the purchase made.
The user must make the payment by credit or debit card Visa, or Mastercard, or through the PayPal payment system.
The users are provided with the email email@example.com from which any undue or fraudulent charge may be notified on the card used for purchases on the Website, in the shortest possible time.
The virtual TPV offers a security system 3DSECURE, a secure system in the purchases by Internet that incorporates:
- Attempt to connect with the issuing bank of the card to authenticate the ownership before requesting the corresponding authorization request. In this way it is guaranteed that only the owner, owner of the card, can operate with it.
- It implements SSL in all communications that prevent the interception of information by third parties. Therefore, confidentiality is guaranteed in all communications established during the transaction.
- Enables mechanisms to prove the authenticity of the origin of transactions that also prevent the manipulation of data by third parties, guaranteeing the integrity of the transaction.
- The data of the card is not known by UNIQUE UNIQUE, preventing this information from being subsequently used fraudulently. This information is conveniently stored by the virtual POS when necessary, for example, in a return.
Therefore, all transactions made from the virtual POS will have all the guarantees of security, confidentiality and integrity for users of UNIQUE COLLECTION.
The virtual POS will work as follows:
- The buyer, once you have selected all the products you wish to purchase, will fill in the form with the necessary data for the delivery of the order.
- A button (link) for card payment will be made available to users. When the buyer selects this button, the link with the trusted financial entity of UNIQUE COLLECTION will be established. In order to make the payment, the customer must enter their credit card number, expiration date of the card and CVV2 security code (name of the three positions located on the back of the card).
- If the card has an authenticity system provided by your bank, a window will open in the user’s browser to identify it to your financial institution, card issuer.
- Finally, the virtual POS will confirm the purchase made to the user.
Cancellation of orders
Users can cancel orders accepted and confirmed by UNIQUE COLLECTION within 2 (two) business days from the payment of the order, and therefore, completion of the contract.
To cancel the order, the user must send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, provided by UNIQUE COLLECTION for the cancellation of orders.
Product order delivery
(i) Place of delivery
UNIQUE COLLECTION undertakes to deliver the Product in perfect condition at the address indicated by the user. In order to optimize the delivery process, the address indicated by the user must be an address in which delivery can be made within normal business hours, that is, from 9 a.m. to 2 pm and from 4 a.m. to 7 p.m.
If at the time of delivery of the Product at the address indicated, the user is absent, the carrier will leave a notice indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery. If, after fifteen (15) calendar days from the date of the notice, the user has not contacted the carrier to arrange a new delivery date, the Products will be returned to UNIQUE COLLECTION and the user will be responsible for the expenses of shipping and return, as well as possible associated management costs.
UNIQUE COLLECTION will not be liable for errors or damages caused in the delivery when the delivery address entered by the user does not conform to the place of delivery requested by the user.
At the time of delivery of the product order, the user must show their identification document to the carrier, sign the delivery note and request a copy of it from the carrier.
(ii) Delivery time
UNIQUE COLLECTION will inform the user, before the end of the purchase process, of the delivery period, which in no case will be greater than 20 business days, counting from the completion of the contract.
The delivery is considered made from the moment in which the Product has been made available to the user at the place of delivery indicated by the user.
Right of withdrawal
In accordance with current legislation, the user will have a maximum period of seven (7) business days from the delivery of the Product.
Once the term of seven (7) business days has expired, UNIQUE COLLECTION will not accept returns for withdrawal of product purchases.
For reasons of hygiene and health, UNIQUE COLLECTION restricts the return of private items, therefore, the return of these will not be accepted.
To facilitate the return process, UNIQUE COLLECTION makes available to the user the email email@example.com and thus manage the returns quickly and easily.
To use this system, the following requirements must be met:
- The Product must be in the same state in which it was delivered and must keep the documentation that accompanies it and, insofar as possible, its original packaging and labeling.
- The return must be made using the same box or envelope used in the delivery or, failing that, in a similar format that guarantees the return of the Products in perfect condition.
- A copy of the proof of purchase and the delivery note of the Products within the package must be included stating the reason for the return.
UNIQUE COLLECTION will not be responsible for costs and direct expenses incurred by the user for those returns of Products in the exercise of the right of withdrawal, therefore the user will assume the costs of return shipping.
Product price reimbursement
UNIQUE COLLECTION will check the adequacy of the returned Product, reserving the right not to make the refund in case of detecting that the Product purchased and the returned do not match or that the return has not been made in accordance with these Conditions of Use.
Partial returns of an order will result in partial price refunds.
UNIQUE COLLECTION will manage the price return order through the same payment system used by the user for the purchase of the Products, within a period not exceeding 10 business days from receipt of the product.
The application of the refund of the price in the user’s account or card will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The term of application of the refund of the price will be up to seven (7) calendar days for the debit cards and up to thirty (30) calendar days for the credit cards.
Return of defective Products
The user will be entitled to reimbursement of the price of defective Products or Products delivered if they do not correspond to the order made by the user.
In these cases, the return must be made by contacting UNIQUE COLLECTION at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of return of defective Products, or that do not correspond to the order made by the user, UNIQUE COLLECTION will be responsible for the return costs of the Products, as long as the return is made from the same place where the Product It was delivered to the user.
Guarantee of the Products purchased
The Products have the legal guarantee for lack of conformity of the same in accordance with the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users.
The warranty does not include deficiencies caused by negligence, bumping, use or improper handling, unsuitable tension, and / or use not in accordance with the instructions for use.
Products modified or repaired by the user or any other person not authorized by the manufacturer or supplier are excluded from the warranty.
Among other assumptions, the user will not have the right to exercise the guarantee of the Products and, consequently, the guarantee will not be applicable:
- if some of the data of the guarantee of the Products provided or the proof of purchase of the Products are modified, altered or replaced.
- If you do not have proof of purchase of the Products.
To make use of the guarantee, it is essential to keep the proof of purchase of the Products.
In the event that any Clause of these Conditions of Use is declared void, the other Clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the purpose of said Conditions of Use.
Applicable law and jurisdiction